WALLY'S EAR CANDLE BEESWAX 4PK
$15.79 Regular Price
Info on this product
Wally's Ear Candle Beeswax 4Pk
Wally's Ear Candle Beeswax 4Pk is a long thin hollow cone-shaped instrument made of cotton muslin that has been dipped and coated with wax. The practice has been around for centuries with origins in ancient China, Egypt, and India.
Ear Candles are used to relax, melt away stress, and daily frustrations. The way they work is once the top of the candle is burning, warm air and rhythmic sounds begin moving down the candle and into the ear creating a tranquil and soothing experience. Relax, unwind, and enjoy the calming effects of Wally’s Natural Ear Candles.
Who This Product Is For
This product is for adults only. Keep out of reach of children.
Directions & Usage
- Prior to Ear Candling make sure to read and understand all instructions and safety warnings that come with the candles.
- To start, lay a protective device, such as a damp towel, over the head and neck of the person to be candled in order to protect from any accidental ash dropping.
- Next, light the larger “Easy to Light” end and simply hold the smaller thinner end to the ear so the tip of the candle rests just inside the ear canal. Wally’s Natural candles feature a “No-Drip-Filter” for the consumer’s safety.
- Trim the ash or burnt part of the candle approximately every inch or so as the candle burns. Make sure the trimmings go into the bowl of water to ensure they are extinguished immediately.
- Do not burn the candle further than the suggested burn line (the candle should not be shorter than 4 inches in length)
- If you reach that point or want to extinguish the candle prior to reaching that point, dunk the entire candle, burning end first, into the bowl of water so it is completely submerged.
- Relax and enjoy!