Source Naturals Mastic Gum Extract 500 Mg 30 Capsules
$30.99 Regular Price
Info on this product
Benefits of Mastic Gum Extract
Based on recent research, mastic gum extract has great benefits for digestion as well as the gastrointestinal system. It’s not limited in its applications, however. Here are five of the main advantages of taking Source Naturals mastic gum extract.
- The reduction of harmful gut bacteria – One of the microorganisms that can cause trouble in the stomach is Heliobacter pylori. This bacterium has been linked to stomach ulcers and in a few cases, stomach cancer. With its antibacterial properties, mastic gum can help your stomach fight against harmful bacteria and keep healthy.
- A decrease in indigestion symptoms – If you’re having issues with indigestion, mastic gum has been shown to help with this. According to recent research, you could expect ease in symptoms such as stomach pain and heartburn.
- Soothing of stomach or peptic ulcers – For persons who already have gastrointestinal ulcers, it has been shown that mastic gum can help to alleviate the symptoms of the issue. In a recent study, persons who took three doses of mastic gum daily experienced a reduction in their symptoms if the overall dose added up to 1g.
- Soothing of inflammatory bowel diseases – There are generally two types of inflammatory bowel diseases. These are Crohn’s Disease and ulcerative colitis. Mastic gum has been shown to soothe the symptoms of these inflammatory diseases and so can be highly beneficial for persons who have to deal with it.
- Other helpful benefits – While mastic gum is mainly used to support a healthy gastrointestinal system, that’s not the only possible application. Mastic gum has also been found to be an aid in lowering cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Persons who regularly use mastic gum have been found to have lower triglycerides and sugar levels than those who don’t.
If you’re taking Source Naturals mastic gum extract, you may also benefit from mastic gum’s potential cancer-deterring properties. There are some early research findings regarding mastic gum that suggests it could be helpful against lung cancer, colon cancer, and certain types of leukemia.
Other Benefits of Source Naturals Mastic Gum Extract
Apart from the health benefits of consuming Source Naturals mastic gum extract, the product is ideal for persons with dietary restrictions. Based on the specific formulation, persons who use this mastic gum extract won’t be exposed to eggs, yeast, dairy, gluten, soy, or wheat. Since the product is available in 500 mg, that makes it ideal for persons who want to start with one capsule and then work up to two capsules depending on the desired outcome.