top of page
Now Super Colostrum 500 Mg 90 Veg. Capsules

Now Super Colostrum 500 Mg 90 Veg. Capsules

SKU: 733739029638
$21.99 Regular Price
$15.40Sale Price
SUPPORTS IMMUNE FUNCTION Supports Natural Killer Cell Activity* With ImmunEnhancer™, Olive Leaf Extract and Astragalus Root A Dietary Supplement NOW® Super Colostrum combines Colostrum with the herbal ingredients, Larch Arabinogalactan, Olive Leaf and Astragalus to maximize immune system support. Colostrum has naturally occurring Immunoglobulins IgG, IgM and IgA, which are important immunological proteins for both animals and humans. In addition, NOW has also included Eleuthero to support a healthy stress response.* Suggested Usage As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 2 to 3 times daily, preferably before meals. Related Links Colostrum FAQs Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules Servings Per Container: 45  Amount per Serving% Daily Value * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.Daily Value not established. Calories 5   Cholesterol < 5 mg < 1% Total Carbohydrate 1 g < 1%* Dietary Fiber < 1 g 2%* Protein < 1 g 1%* Bovine Colostrum 1 g (1,000 mg)   Larch Arabinogalactan(ImmunEnhancer™) (Larix laricina) 200 mg   Olive Leaf (Olea europaea)(Standardized Extract) (min. 6% Oleuropein) 200 mg   Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) (Root) 100 mg   Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (Root)* 100 mg   Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica. Contains milk and soy. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.   Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.   Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.   ImmunEnhancer™ is a trademark of Lonza Inc.   Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please Recycle. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Taheebo Tea Club  1lb
Suds 8oz
GOL one daily women probiotic 30ct shelf AD
bottom of page