Natural Path Silver Wings Colloidal Silver 16 Fl Oz 480 Ml 500 Ppm
$99.99 Regular Price
Info on this product
Natural Path Silver wings Colloidal Silver 500 Ppm 16oz
Natural Path / Silver Wings Colloidal Silver is superior in quality and concentration in comparison to other products available on the market and our competitors. There are no chemicals used in the process. Our products are formulated at 50 PPM, 250 PPM and 500 PPM (parts per million). NPSW’s silver is combined with pharmaceutical grade water according to a proprietary formula. Testing and assays of the finished products are completed by qualified independent labs for micron particle size, parts per million, and other analytical tests for purity. Every bottle is packed with extreme care for ultimate protection in transit. Our manufacturing facility is inspected by the State and Federal Food and Drug Administration divisions for food and dietary supplements. We comply with regulations of the American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM), the American Chemical Society (ACS) for water purity and Good Manufacturing Practices for dietary supplements.
Colloidal Silver is a Pure Mineral Element
Colloidal Silver is pure, metallic silver, in particles of 15 atoms or fewer, each with a positive electric charge. These electrically charged particles of silver are extremely small, usually ranging from about 1-10 Nanometers (0.001 to about 0.01 microns) in diameter, and are suspended in pharmaceutical grade water. The force of the electric charge is stronger than the force of gravity, so the silver particles remain suspended.
The color tinge of colloidal silver is an optical effect resulting from the quantity of atoms per micro cluster. As a rule, the higher the concentration of colloidal silver, the darker the color of the solution - a dark yellow or brownish amber color being the highest quality and concentration. It is nonaddicting, the body does not build up tolerance to it and studies show that properly prepared colloidal silver is not deposited under the skin like other silver compounds, which have been documented to cause a bluish gray tint to the skin, known as "Argyria". Furthermore, it is generally known to be harmless to mammals, reptiles, plants and living things, except one-celled organisms (which use a different method and chemistry of oxygen metabolism).
Pharmaceutical Grade Water and Colloidal Silver 500PPM
Colloidal silver has a mild taste and can be taken diluted with water or juice. Most adults will take one half of a teaspoon of 500 PPM for immune support for a duration of 10 to 14 days.Begin with the recommended amount of one teaspoon per day. Use half the recommended amount for children (6-12) and one-fourth for ages (0-5). This Product is not intended for continuous use.The following information is for individuals who prefer to break down our colloidal silver to a lower ppm. This is a breakdown for daily use:
Colloidal silver breakdown by ratio of 1 part silver.
500 ppm1:50 ratio = 10 ppm1:10 ratio = 50 ppm1:5 ratio = 100 ppm1:2 ratio = 250 ppm
This list consists of suggested uses depending on the "parts per million" of silver desired.
1. What is Colloidal silver (CS)? CS is a dietary mineral supplement preparation. Particle size must fall between 1-10 Nanometers (0.001 and 0.01 microns) to be considered a colloidal solution. Any size below or above these parameters is not a colloid.
2. Is there a difference in the colloidal silvers on the market? There are two different types of colloidal silver on the market: Atomic and Ionic.Atomic colloidal silver consists of a full silver atom, which is not missing any electrons. It is not electrically processed. Due to its stability capabilities at higher concentrations, it is common for manufacturers of this type of colloidal silver to produce higher parts per million. As a rule, the higher the ppm the darker the amber color will be produced. It is not tainted or expired as ionic manufacturers falsely state. . Instead, it allows the consumer to notice there is more silver in the solution, when it is a darker color.Ionic colloidal silver is electrically processed, and typically contains salt. In order to manufacture this type of silver, you would place two silver anodes (poles) in water with salt, and electrically pull silver off of the poles. Due to it being inexpensive to manufacture, it is the most common type of silver on the market. This type of colloidal silver will always be clear in color, but not necessarily solution. It is missing an electron rendering it unstable. Over time, most of these ionic colloidal silvers will have many particles clumping together with larger than colloid sized particles. When testing some of the leading ionic colloidal silver manufacturers at qualified independent testing laboratories, their solutions ranged between 900-1746 Nanometers in size. Ionic colloidal is typically marketed between 3-30 PPM. If it were a higher parts per million, then the particles would clump together more quickly.
3. Is it safe? We cannot find any known side effects with consuming our suggested use of properly prepared colloidal silver. Since 1994 when NPSW first started manufacturing colloidal silver, we have never had any side effects with people consuming the suggested use of our colloidal silver.
4. Is it something new? Colloidal silver has been used since the early 1900's. It fell out of favor with the dramatic increase in the cost of silver at the time. NPSW's colloidal silver is a pharmaceutical grade of silver.
5. Does it lose potency? Atomic Colloidal Silver maintains its colloidal state indefinitely, whereas, electrolysis-type colloidal silvers often separate, form a precipitate, and develop a sediment. Electrically (Ionic) processed colloidal silver will be clear in color. It is, however, not necessarily free of large silver particles.Colloidal Silver does not need to be refrigerated. There is no determined shelf life for most Atomic Colloidal Silvers due to their indefinite suspension of particles. All CS should be stored in glass amber or dark glass bottles.
6. What if I want to take fewer ppm than 500 PPM? One can easily dilute NPSW's colloidal silver with purified or distilled water to break it down to a smaller parts per million.
7. What does micron particle size mean and what is optimum? Microns are the minute measurements of molecular structures. Each lot number of our colloidal silver is regularly tested by an independent laboratory to assure an average particle size of 2 Nanometers (0.002 microns). All silver colloids must fall between 1-10 Nanometers (0.001-0.01 microns). If the colloidal silver does not have a particle size between 1-10 Nanometers (0.001-0.01 microns), then it is not a true colloidal silver. Atomic Silver is equivalent to or smaller than the micron particle size of electro-colloidal silver (also known as Ionic Silver).
8. Does Colloidal Silver contain any allergens?NPSW's Colloidal Silver contains no gelatin, wheat, sugar, salt, corn, eggs or yeast, and is formulated without the use of artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives. We have found no known allergic reactions to properly prepared Colloidal Silver.
Keep Colloidal Silver in a cool, dark place, never on a sunny window ledge, in the refrigerator or freezer. For long-term storage, colloidal silver should be contained in a dark, amber colored glass. There is an inherent electric charge in all plastic that causes the silver to collect on the inside of the plastic container. It should not be stored for prolonged periods of time in plastic